The 31st annual Miami Yacht Show, the city’s premier luxury yacht and superyacht show, is set to take place from February 14-18 at its new downtown location at One Herald Plaza. The 2019 yacht show promises to be the most spectacular yet with a 60-acre display that includes a massive 67,000-square-foot exhibition space and nearly 500 stunning yachts from the world’s leading yacht and superyacht manufacturers and brokers. The Miami Yacht Show is co-owned by Informa and the International Yacht Brokers Association and runs concurrently with the Miami International Boat Show, which is owned and operated by the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA).
– Prime Time Preview on Thursday, February 14th : $43 per person
– General admission, Friday through Monday: $28 per person per day
– Children 12 and under: free
– Combo Miami Yacht Show and Miami International Boat Show Premier Day admission: $83
– Combo general admission tickets: $53 per day