The original Chuck’s was opened in Hawaii in 1959 by Chuck Rolles, an All-American in basketball at Cornell University. Now with two Fort Lauderdale locations, Chuck’s has both the north and south sides of town covered for carnivores looking for a thick cut of beef. Chuck’s claims to have been the first restaurant to debut a buffet-style salad bar and is still renowned for a fresh selection of veggies and dressings that complement its steaks, chops, and seafood.
2428 E Commercial Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
2428 East Commercial Boulevard Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308 US