2. Everything pumpkin!
- Carve pumpkins
- Paint pumpkins
- Make pumpkin spice syrup
- Pour it into your coffee, add it to your favorite cocktail, drizzle over French toast – you name it! We like this recipe.
- Drink pumpkin spice coffee
- Indulge in pumpkin spice beer
- Toast pumpkin seeds
- Bake pumpkin bread
- This is our go-to recipe.
- Cook pumpkin soup
- Try this recipe to make it from scratch!
3. Bake apple pie.
Follow this recipe for delicious pie!
4. Go wine tasting/Wine & cheese night at home.
- You can visit Schnebly Redland’s Winery if you want to go down south or the Sons and Daughters Winery in Lake Worth.
- If you want to stay home, you can host a mini wine and cheese pairing night. Here’s a chart to get you started!
5. Backyard camping/bonfire.
6. Go on a Halloween decoration neighborhood tour.
7. Make a pinecone bird feeder.
These instructions should help.
8. Create your own Rice Krispies treats.
9. Knit a scarf.
10. Start thinking ahead!
- Make Thanksgiving cards and tell your loved ones why you’re thankful for them.
- Take your family holiday photos.
- Start holiday gift shopping.