The Fighting Irish Coffee
- 1 ½ parts Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 4 parts Local Coffee Roast
- ½ part Demerara Syrup
- Bar spoon of Heavy Cream
In a warmed glass, mix Teeling Whiskey, brewed coffee, syrup and stir to combine. Top with cream from the back of a bar spoon. Garnish with grated nutmeg.
Apple Endzone Elixir
- 2 parts Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 4 parts Apple Cider
- ½ part Honey
Add all ingredients to a shaker, using a bar spoon twice to collect the honey. Shake until chilled and fine strain into a Highball glass with ice. Garnish with an apple slice.
- 1½ parts Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 2 parts Soda Water
Pour Teeling Whiskey in a rocks-filled Collins glass. Top with soda water. Garnish with lime wheel or your choice of citrus.
- 1 Part Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey
- 1 Part Peach Schnapps
- 1 Part Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1 Part Sours Mix
Shake all ingredients over ice. Pour into a Rocks glass or strain into a small Shot glass.