1. Mancora Ceviche Bar
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo on the beach in one of the strip’s newest restaurants with direct views of the water. Try their Berrycello Margarita which is perfect for the occasion.
Location: 234 Almond Ave.
2. Shooters Waterfront
Why not head over to everyone’s favorite Intracoastal waterfront restaurant? You can never go wrong with Shooters Waterfront. We’ve highlighted some of their Mexican-themed items from their menu:
– Guacamole & taro root chips
– Flash-fried mahi tacos: Tangy slaw, pickled radish, lime crema and elotes
– Frozen Margarita: Sauza tequila, agave nectar and lime juice
– Dockside Margarita: Olmeca tequila, fresh-pressed lime and agave nectar
Location: 3033 NE 32nd Ave.
A newbie to the scene but it sure has made waves in the restaurant scene. The waterfront restaurant, YOT features Mexican-inspired items that are sure to make you feel like you’re celebrating in style. Menu items below:
– Chips & guac: Chips, guacamole, pico de gallo and tomatillo salsa.
– Seafood tacos: Two flour tortillas, pico de gallo, Napa cabbage, avocado cilantro crema, lime and tomatillo salsa. Your choice of shrimp or mahi.
– YOTSea Mango Margarita: Rock N Roll Mango Tequila, Triple Sec, Natalie’s Orange Juice, agave nectar and lime
– LMSEA: Hornitos tequila, agave nectar, pineapple, lime and habanera bitters
Location: 2015 SW 20th St.
On the water seems to be theme – why not? It IS Fort Lauderdale! Known for being lively, Quarterdeck is serving up some Mexican options with a side of fun.
Soft shell tacos: Served with beans and rice. Your choice of grilled or blackened shrimp or fish
Fajitas: Steak, chicken, shrimp, or portabella mushroom with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, pico, shredded jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and tortillas
Tres Agave Shaker: Tres Agaves blanco organic tequila, lime juice and agave nectar
Fort Lauderdale Beach
Location: 2933 E Las Olas Blvd.
Location: 1035 SE 17th St.
Temple Street Eatery
Temple Street Eatery will be hosting a Chino Latino Pachanga leading up to May 5 starting on Saturday May 1 from 5:00pm-10:00pm. Activities include a market of local vendors, games and karaoke. Plus, there will be a special menu offering wonton tacos, kimchi quesadillas, bulgogi burrito, pina colada rice pudding and more.
Location: 416 N Federal Hwy.
Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar
Rocco’s is offering elevated margarita choices:
– Skinny Senorita: Partida Blanco Tequila, Agave Nectar, freshly squeezed lime juice and Aquafaba.
– Frida Rita: Mi Campo Blanco Tequila, Chinola Passion Fruit Liqueur and Rocco’s Lime Mix.