1. White Wine Spritzer
- 1/2 glass super-chilled white wine
- 1/4 glass super-chilled lemon lime soda
- Slice of lime
Fill a wine glass halfway with the super-chilled wine. Splash in the lemon lime soda until the glass is three-quarters full. Take the slice of lime and put it on the rim of the glass.
2. Seeing Red
- ½ glass of chilled red wine
- ½ glass of cola
- 1 glass of ice
Pour the ice into a glass. Fill the glass with chilled red wine halfway. Pour the cola into the glass until the glass is full.
3. Lillet Elite
- 2 parts Lillet Blanc
- 2 parts white grape juice
- 4 parts Perrier-Jouët® Champagne
Pour over ice in large wine glass and top with Perrier-Jouët Champagne. Decorate with grapes and lemon peel.
4. The Lillet Spritz
- 3 parts Lillet Blanc or Lillet Rosé
- 3 parts tonic water, club soda, or sparkling wine
Build over three large ice cubes in a tall wine glass and garnish with cucumber, mint and strawberry.