- 2 oz Papa’s Pilar Blonde Rum
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz passion fruit syrup/juice
- 0.5 oz grenadine syrup
- 0.5 oz lime juice
Directions: Add all ingredients into a shaker, shake and pour over ice. Top with floater of Papa’s Pilar Dark Rum, garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry.
Grilled Pineapple Old Fashioned
(Available at Tacocraft)
- 1.75 oz Papa’s Pilar Dark Rum
- 0.5 oz Filthy Cherry Syrup
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- ½” thick grilled pineapple slice
Directions: Grill one ½” thick pineapple slice for 3 mins on medium-high heat on both sides. Add pineapple slice to shaker, along with Papa’s Pilar Dark Rum, Filthy Cherry Syrup and bitters. Muddle for 30 seconds then add ice, shake and double strain through a Hawthorne strainer into rocks glass with a king cube. Garnish with Filthy Cherry.
Key Lime Mojito
- 1.5 ounces of Papa’s Pilar Blonde Rum
- 0.75 ounces fresh key lime juice
- 0.5 ounces simple syrup
- 2 mint sprigs
- Soda water
Directions: Add rum, lime juice, and simple syrup into a shaker. Shake and pour over ice. Top with mint sprigs and soda water.
- 1.5 oz Papa’s Pilar Dark Rum
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 0.75 oz fresh lime juice
- 3 dashes of Angostura bitters
Directions: Add all ingredients, along with Papa’s Pilar Dark Rum and bitters into a shaker. Shake and pour over ice.